Table of Contents
Brilliant Father’s Day Book Ideas
If you’re considering buying your dad a book this Father’s Day, there’s tons of options out there. Today, I’m giving away two book series to one lucky winner. You could win the following:
4x Fiction Books
- Bloodlines by Chris Bishop – Imagine a story of Viking invasion, noble heritage, honour, destiny, conflict and sacrifice, and you’re on the right path.
- Mary and Her Seven Devils – Peter Morris – This story explores the late-teen female psyche of a modern-day university student as she struggles with temptation, self-discovery and love.
- The Chanteuse from Cape Town – John Constable – This tale of intrigue and betrayal follows Private Investigator Sol Nemo as he takes on South Africa’s underworld, following the kidnap his friend’s wife.
- The Logos Prophecy – Martin Treanor – Thrown together and hunted by their bitter enemies, a conspiracy blogger and scientist search for the roots of an ancient symbol. a must read for mystery fans.
For bookworms who prefer fact over fiction, this series is sure to be appreciated…
This series is made up of Four books, which are perfect for anyone who loves science, theory, and big questions…
- How Did Life End Up With Us?
- How Did We Get To Be So Different?
- Why Do We All Behave In the Way We Do?
- So What Does It All Mean?
Book Two picks apart the steps that led to humans becoming so totally different to anything had appeared before. He questions what lead to our unique abilities.
In book Three, O’Connor breaks down how the science of decision analysis developed. He goes on to explain why decision analysis has come to show us the reasoning behind how humans arrive at their choices in life, as well as why a good amount of the apparently bizarre behaviour of the natural world has logic to it.
The final item in the Father’s Day book Bundle is a reference books. It’s an advanced English-French/French-English translation and grammar textbook. I wish this had been around in 1999-2000, when I was studying GCSE French.
How To Enter
To be in with a chance of winning these 9 books, all you need to do is complete the Gleam form below. (If you’re using a smartphone, you may need to click the link to open the competition). Please note, this giveaway is for UK residents only. The giveaway closes on: 21st June, and the winner will be drawn shortly after this time.
Please note, this giveaway ends after Father’s Day, so the prize will arrive after the big day. Finally, I just want to say a massive thank you to Literally PR, who are providing the prize.
Find my other giveaways here.