Sam’s first Christmas Morning went well…… until he received an unwanted gift just after breakfast.
He had some fried Egg for breakfast & had an allergic reaction to it.
(He has had egg on several occasions before, but this was the first time he’d had fried egg).
I have a lot of allergies & intolerances, so I recognised the rash straight away.
He was fine in himself so we decided to wait it out rather than rushing off to A&E on Christmas Morning.
Within 3 hours, the rash had totally cleared up.
Lesson learnt: No more Egg for Sam for a while & no more first foods on Christmas Day!!