The school holidays can be an expensive time. My two aren’t even at school yet, and I’m already feeling the pinch. All of our usual groups and classes have closed for the Summer, so we are having to seek out entertainment elsewhere, too.
We subscribe to Cbeebies Magazine, and I noticed this week they have a great promotion running this summer… They have teamed up with Merlin Attractions to offer free kids entry to their attractions.
In the 16-29 July issue (Issue 409 – out now), you get 2 free tickets to Sealife. You do have to buy one full prices adult ticket to use the vouchers, but it makes the trip much cheaper. Each ticket costs £19.50, so that’s a saving of £39!
The fun doesn’t stop there, though! They are offering the following free children’s tickets as well!
• Issue 410 (Out 30th July) has 2 free children’s tickets for Chessington World of Adventures – Save up to £68 (£34 per ticket).
• Issue 411 (Out 13th Aug) has 2 free children’s tickets for Alton Towers Resort (Including CBeebies Land) – Save up to £86.40 (£43.20 per ticket).
• Issue 412 (Out 27th Aug) has 2 free children’s tickets for Warwick Castle – Save up to £39.60 (£19.80 per ticket).
• Issue 413 (Out 10th Sept) has 2 free children’s tickets for Legoland and Legoland Discovery Centre – Save up to £82.80 (£41.40 per ticket).
• Issue 414 (Out 24th Sept) has 2 free children’s tickets for Sealife Centres and Seal sanctuaries – Save up to £39 (£19.50 per ticket).
Each issue costs £2.99 and is filled with educational games and activities to keep your children entertained. Sydney is 2 and loves to do the colouring in pages. Sam is 3 and loves to look at the pictures, point out his favourite characters and have me read sections to him. Each issue usually contains a free gift and some stickers as well.
We have been to the Sealife Centre at the Trafford Centre several times, and it’s a fab place to spend a couple of hours. It’s great for escaping the heat on a really hot day, or for keeping busy on wet days, too.
I hope this helps your pennies stretch further this Summer!